Orders need to be placed at least 3 days in advance.
Choose from Cajun Fried Turkey, Smoked Turkey, or Spiral CutHam plus Cornbread Dressing, Gravy and 12 Buttery Rolls.
Juicy & tender, this delicious Prime Rib is paired perfectly withour creamy Baked Potato Casserole and 12 Buttery Rolls.
Choose from Spiral Cut Ham, Smoked Turkey, Cajun Fried Turkey,or Prime Rib(add $30 for Prime Rib)* plus Cornbread Dressing, Gravy, Baked Potato Casserole, Green Beans with Bacon and 12 buttery Rolls.
Dickey's ham and turkey products are fully cooked and ready to eat. We often use younger, more tender birds, so when you cut into a hot turkey it may appear pinkish in color and somepink juices may appear. Several natural factors contribute to this, including the age of the bird. It does not indicate an undercooked turkey. For heating all turkeys, thigh must have aninternal temperature of 165 F. The prime rib is not fully cooked and may be further cooked to your desired preference. Consuming raw or undercooked beef may increase your risk offoodborne illness. 2017 Dickey's Barbecue Restaurants, Inc
1) Remove foil and plastic, then discard both.2) Place in roasting pan and wrap tightly with foil.3) Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes or untilinternal temperature reaches 165 F.4) Remove from oven and let rest coveredfor 5 minutes before serving.
1) Remove foil and plastic, then discard both.2) Place into roasting pan breast side up.3) Cover Smoked Turkey with foil.DO NOT cover Cajun Fried Turkey.4) For Smoked Turkeys, remove foil cover after5) 1 hour and 45 minutes and continue baking.6) Bake for 2 hours and 15 minutes or until thethigh has an internal temperature of 165 F.7) Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutesbefore serving. Carve and serve.
1) Remove foil and plastic and discard. 2) When using foil, wrap prime rib and place in roasting pan. 3) Bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes and then begin temping the meat.4) Remove from oven once desired temperature is reachedand let rest 15 minutes before serving. RARE: Heat until the internal temperaturereaches 110-115 F.MEDIUM RARE: Heat until the internal temperaturereaches 120 F.MEDIUM: Heat until the internal temperaturereaches 125 F.
1) Remove foil and plastic from pan, cover and place in oven.2) Heat for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until internaltemperature reaches 165 F.
1) Remove plastic wrap and lid.2) Heat uncovered for 1 hour or untilthe internal temperature reaches 165 F.
1) Heat in covered pan for 2 hours or untilinternal temperature reaches 165 F.
1) Empty contents into a 2-quart saucepan.2) Heat over medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until gravy reaches a temperature of 165 F.
1. Melt butter in sauce pan over low heat.2. Evenly space rolls on cookie sheet and brush with melted butter.3. Cover the cookie sheet and rolls with foil.4. Place in oven and heat for 4 minutes or until golden brown.5. Remove from oven and brush again with melted butter.